15 day certified modular course in food growing and sustainability.
We are proud to offer this course – the go-to course for gardening, design and sustainability, which is also certified – the only certified course at this level in the UK.
This 15 day certified modular course in food growing and sustainability will teach practical skills, theory of plants and soil, as well as design skills. We discuss organic gardening, permaculture, biodynamic and more.
Ideal for: entrants to horticulture or agriculture, change of career, looking for a new income, wanting to produce more food at home, careers in sustainability, an introduction to environmental issues, budding farmers, growers or designers.
We will visit various projects across Oxford and work in gardens to gain hands on experience.
Topics covered include:
• Design process and methodology
• Soil management and conservation
• Urban challenges and food production
• Woodland and Agroforestry
• Real wealth, money and sustainable exchange
• Buildings, Energy conservation and renewable energy
• Personal health, nutrition and resilience
• Creating income from food production
• Food preservation
• Herbal medicines
• Practical gardening skills
Successful completion of this course will give you certificates of attendance from us and details of the modules passed from Laser Learning Awards.
Book or enquire: email@example.com